Hello people!
I dont really know what to blog about. All I can say is, God is good! :)
For the past week, Pst Tan has been coming to share in SOT about Sermon on the Mount. Its like taking a spiritual X-ray of my life all over again.
I know that I am still, in many ways, imperfect.
But I want to be more broken for the Lord.
I want to be more gentle, humble, and considerate.
I want to hunger and thirst more for spiritual things.
Help me, Lord.
These days, I am feeling more light-hearted :) I feel that certain burdens have been lifted out of my life, and I can finally say that my vision and direction is fully fixed on Him. I dont really want to think too much or worry too much. This is the kind of simplicity that I want :)
Recently, I also heard some news about certain things. Good news :) But at the end of the day, I believe that God is more concerned about my heart and character before He gives anything to me. Before I can be ready to receive, my heart needs to be in the right place.
If He thinks that I am ready, I believe that He will use me. He will bring it to pass.
If He thinks that I am not ready, then I rather trust in Him in His perfect timing. I dont want to rush things because I know that in His heart, He has already planned out everything beautifully for me :)
Above all else, I want to have a pure heart.
If I need to wait, then I will wait. When my heart is in the right place, I can know for sure that I am in the right direction. And all I need to do, is move forward :)
Without Him, I can do nothing.